Tibooburra Hotel, Outback New South Wales
The Tibooburra Hotel was built around 1882 during the goldrush. It is believed that originally it was named the Albert, but since an Albert Hotel already existed in Milparinka, the name was changed to the Tibooburra Hotel locally, it is affectionately known as 'The Two Storey'.
The Tibooburra Hotel is an elegant building, constructed of locally quarried sandstone which was transported to town by horse and cart, and then hand cut and chipped to form the hotel that still stands strong today.
Over the past 120 or so years, the Tibooburra Hotel has had quite a few owners. Today it is operated by Tracey Hotchin & Roxann (Rocky) Robertson.
Tibooburra Hotel caters for individuals just touring the outback, families ,groups of mates, Tag Along Tours, 4wd groups, motor bike groups & pilots/aero clubs right thru to catering to large charity rallies.